Silver Lining?

54 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Wow, I was watching some of this game in the first half and it was a blowout for UT-San Antonio.  I had no idea Tulsa came back.

Tulsa in the first half 7-35, Tulsa in the second half 39-10.  Lol.

• Upvote 2

it is truly amazing before the season some were saying we would be lucky to win 6 games, but now even if we lose to Army we should end up no worse than 7-5 or most likely 8-4. I guarantee if most of us knew them we would end up probably winning 8 games we would have been very pleased. we are having to play numerous freshman and are still looking at 8 wins. We ha,ve

Had ap lot of injuries especially to r

Running backs and receivers. We should beat UTSA, East Carolina and Temple.  Give them a chance. The announcers on ESPN 2 was giving us many accolades considering how we were very outmanned size wise.  THink about this even being outweighed we wleRe

Doing very good in not giving up. I think we were sacked only once when our quarterback was hurt. Think about this and we should also win 8 or 9 games next year also. Go Green.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

9 minutes ago, blg green eagle man said:

it is truly amazing before the season some were saying we would be lucky to win 6 games, but now even if we lose to Army we should end up no worse than 7-5 or most likely 8-4. I guarantee if most of us knew them we would end up probably winning 8 games we would have been very pleased. we are having to play numerous freshman and are still looking at 8 wins. We ha,ve

Running backs and receivers. We should beat UTSA, East Carolina and Temple.  Give them a chance. The announcers on ESPN 2 was giving us many accolades considering how we were very outmanned size wise.  THink about this even being outweighed we wleRe

Doing very good in not giving up. I think we were sacked only once when our quarterback was hurt. Think about this and we should also win 8 or 9 games next year also. Go Green.

Weeeee

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I hope that someday as a program we can get to the point to where we don't try to find relief from our poor performances in other teams failures.

Yep getting really tired of the last squeeze of the ketchup bottle 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, blg green eagle man said:

So another of the we're just little old North Texas and we should be happy. Again when we can start beating good teams then we turn the corner. If you think playing poorly on national TV is a good thing in any way whatsoever you're part of the problem 

• Upvote 1