Sound System?

Andrew

When will the sound system be fixed? Today you could hear the music being played at the fraternity tail gate’s being held outside the stadium than our or system and DJ. I feel like this is a huge buzz kill when your players want to be fired up and want the fans into the game. High school games have figured out how to get the music to get the fans up. Most of the game all you heard was fans talking or music being played outside of the stadium. This is a huge hit to our fan base and players. We need to get this fixed. 

• Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, NTSU52 said:

It won’t be improved upon until the athletic center expansion happens and the video boards are replaced. I feel most certain it will all be redone at that point.

It worked better at the start of the year….. I just don’t get it. It should be able to get a little louder so we don’t hear crickets during the game. 

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

When will the sound system be fixed? Today you could hear the music being played at the fraternity tail gate’s being held outside the stadium than our or system and DJ. I feel like this is a huge buzz kill when your players want to be fired up and want the fans into the game. High school games have figured out how to get the music to get the fans up. Most of the game all you heard was fans talking or music being played outside of the stadium. This is a huge hit to our fan base and players. We need to get this fixed. 

I thought it sounded great today.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, SlimSlamSlum said:

I like it better now. 

Because you can’t hear it and have to hear fans talking? It’s been great for years and was even better to start the season and now it’s awful. For years it was perfect. Below par for D1 school who needs to draw students to the stadium. They will simply hang out where they can play music we can all hear in the stadium since the DJ and music seem to be near mute. 

3 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

I thought it sounded great today.

It never really came on. For years before kick off they would play the same song and it was so loud everyone could feel it and the players were hyped and jumping on the sidelines. Players and student section seem dead the last few games. Would be nice to have a better product. Especially if we want to compete with larger schools and bigger stadiums.