****OFFICIAL TULANE VS UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

We have a banged up offensive line and have had so many injuries at running back that next week we might start our largest cheerleader.Our defense is really poor and the amount of time they spend on the field just makes it worse. i realize that I am just stating the obvious but what the hell. I still think we will be bowl eligible this year so there's that.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, TripleGrad said:

I think it's mandatory for any UNT fan to also adopt a SEC team, just for post-season fun.

I actually earned an Aggie ring, so that's my official team.  But I am rooting hard for Swaggerbilt.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, wardly said:

We have a banged up offensive line and have had so many injuries at running back that next week we might start our largest cheerleader.Our defense is really poor and the amount of time they spend on the field just makes it worse. i realize that I am just stating the obvious but what the hell. I still think we will be bowl eligible this year so there's that.

yeah.....bowl eligible without beating one team that's worth a piss. We've had lots of years lately.....doing that. 

Edited by SUMG
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, SUMG said:

Why the Hell do you go for two there?????

I'm not sure which Analytics sheet Morris is following that he's always talking about, but he needs to get a new freaking sheet. Missing too many opportunities to put points on the board early in games and then having to make stupid ass calls in the later part of the game to try and score.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

Hot garbage. We still likely go 7-5 or even 8-4 and that will be fine for most fans and definitely for the administration. But we traded Littrell for peppy Littrell. 

A better OC in general than Seth.   I would describe him a Seth 2.0.   But if we are being honest IMO, I call him Dodge 3.0. 

Dodge 1.0 (Original OS massive under powered failure), we experimented with Mac , Littrell (Dodge 2.0),  Morris (Dodge 3.0).   Only one with head coach had Division I level head coaching experience.  Why does UNT do this and expect to be massively outperform any of our previous coaches while learning on the job except maybe Dickey?   That is what has me looking for the requirements to join the MGFC (Mean Green Flabbergasted Club).   

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

A better OC in general than Seth.   I would describe him a Seth 2.0.   But if we are being honest IMO, I call him Dodge 3.0. 

Dodge 1.0 (Original OS massive under powered failure), we experimented with Mac , Littrell (Dodge 2.0),  Morris (Dodge 3.0).   Only one with head coach had Division I level head coaching experience.  Why does UNT do this and expect to be massively outperform any of our previous coaches while learning on the job except maybe Dickey?   That is what has me looking for the requirements to join the MGFC (Mean Green Flabbergasted Club).   

Probably no doubt that he is a very good offensive coordinator maybe one of the brightest young minds in the game on the offensive side of the ball. The problem is we hired him to be the head coach which means he's responsible for all areas of the game. We continue to have defensive struggles that should need no explanation and then we also see special teams issues. So again, I hope everything works out and he's with us until he's hired away because he did so well, but he needs to start focusing on the whole team or we will never have a championship-contending team in America.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Green Lantern said:

Our offensive line has big problems. 

I understand the injuries, but how much is the fact that Morris hired an inexperienced GA as our O-line coach? Cutter will hopefully be a good coach, but was he too inexperienced? I know I'm ticked off about the game, but is this another case where Morris makes a hire based on the fact that he has so much confidence in his offense that he can just plug any coaches in? 

image.png.29b98cfc70e11082fc4337a02d09844b.png

• Upvote 2