****OFFICIAL TULANE VS UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

6 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I swear, if you had to choose either solving the Israel-Palestine conflict or selling out DATCU with your life on the line, I would suggest getting Netanyahu on the phone 

I’m telling you, they need to hype these events as being the chance to watch the Green Brigade march and play, while a football game is going on…damn place would sell out for a half, then look like it normally does afterwards.

1 minute ago, GMG_Dallas said:

-1 yards from the offense and zero run plays. When the defense is gassed midway through the second and repeatedly gets torched, I don't want to see any fingers pointed at them.

This tempo offense to me is dumb. Why? If your defense is the weakest part of your team, they go out there sooner if your offense can’t produce 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, outoftown said:

I don't like the gimmicky stuff in the E-MOrris offense. If you know what you are doing with gimmicks it can be helpful. But I get the feeling this offense is much more efficient in its basic stuff than with the gimmicks

Precisely.  It’s like Morris is out to constantly audition for his next stop…oops, I mean show creativity…with these play calls

• Upvote 1