Chandler Morris NIL Card Show Appearance - Come show support!

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find ways to support the players via NIL, and one of the ways I am doing that is by hosting a sports card show, and bringing in some UNT players to sign autographs. 

The first athlete I've hired is Chandler Morris, and in addition to the money I'm paying him, the best way to support him is by having a great turnout and making him feel loved.

So to that extent, you're all invited to be a part of that on November 16 from 2pm-3pm at Vista Ridge in Lewisville.

You can get free tickets here by using the code UNT.

Hope to see anyone who can make it there!

Chandler Morris November.png

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find ways to support the players via NIL, and one of the ways I am doing that is by hosting a sports card show, and bringing in some UNT players to sign autographs. 

The first athlete I've hired is Chandler Morris, and in addition to the money I'm paying him, the best way to support him is by having a great turnout and making him feel loved.

So to that extent, you're all invited to be a part of that on November 16 from 2pm-3pm at Vista Ridge in Lewisville.

You can get free tickets here by using the code UNT.

Hope to see anyone who can make it there!

Chandler Morris November.png

After a UNT win against UTSA would be even sweeter 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2