Week 8 G5 Coaches Poll

MCMLXXX

So you have Navy, Army, ULM, and SHS* ranked, but you’re telling me we have to up our NIL game if we want to be any good?

*and a few others on that list that I doubt are giving big NIL deals

Edited by NT93
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, Graddean said:

USA Today must have been impressed.  We lost and advanced 14 places from 70 to 56.  

As I stated in another thread, a loss is a loss as it pertains to conference standings, but not as it pertains to perception.

53 minutes ago, Graddean said:

USA Today must have been impressed.  We lost and advanced 14 places from 70 to 56.  

Not sure this is the best strategy, but hey, it worked this time.  Looking forward to the Tulane game to see what a win does for us.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NT93 said:

So you have Navy, Army, ULM, and SHS* ranked, but you’re telling me we have to up our NIL game if we want to be any good?

*and a few others on that list that I doubt are giving big NIL deals

ULM and SHSU are not ranked on a national scale, this is just a G5 ranking. SHSU is 5-2 just like us and just got beat by Western Kentucky by 17. ULM is 5-1. Hopefully we can aspire to perform better against our peers than two schools playing in conferences we left.