The off-season can’t get here fast enough

Green with Envy

34 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Settle down, drama queen. No one is saying to not support the team or the university. God forbid a fan have a realistic outlook on this squad and not only think that we are the greatest team of all time. 🙄
Morris might figure it out in time but the stats and the history so far don’t support that optimism. I WANT us to win out but Morris hasn’t give me a reason to believe it possible.
Plus 27 years of being beat down as a fan here doesn’t help. So spare me with the t-shirt fan “suggestion” and get off your high horse. 

I tried to make this point in another thread, but I think we are just "boomers" or insert generational term here and we just want to complain. Try being a fan of this team for over 17 years (me) and then come back and tell me, "oh, but we are improving". I will believe it when it happens and happens a few more times.

Edited by BigWillie
  • Upvote 1