Don’t…Just Don’t!

emmitt01

3 hours ago, Cougar King said:

We punched our ticket to the P4 already.

UNT has been given a million chances to grab the brass ring but fumbles every time, so don't get mad at me for pointing out the obvious. 

Mad?  I find  you mildly amusing and quite sad.

Speaking of the 15th ranked member in a conference of twelve.

Lost by 20 to UNLV, four to a terrible OU, went back to back games where you were outscored 54-0, beat an inept TCU and just lost to a one win KU team.  Based on you upcoming schedule, you aren't winning again this year.

Yes, you are P4 but in the great state of Texas you rank only ahead of Rice, utsa and utep.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

2-5 in a P4 conference with this week's Homecoming game against Utah with games against Kansas State, Baylor, Arizona and BYU coming up.

We're losing in a rebuilding year but it's against teams people care about.

Remind me who UNT's homecoming game is against.

The school you got your coach from.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pissed 1

3 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Remind me who UNT's homecoming game is against.

You’ve got to work on your trash talking. Three of the teams you listed (AZ, Baylor, and Utah) are ranked below Tulane and one of them (KSt) beat Tulane by a whopping 7 points.  

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 1
  • Pissed 1

42 minutes ago, NT93 said:

You’ve got to work on your trash talking. Three of the teams you listed (AZ, Baylor, and Utah) are ranked below Tulane and one of them (KSt) beat Tulane by a whopping 7 points.  

All of you dum-dums need to work on ignoring that jackass. Please stop giving him the attention he craves, FFS. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

On 10/19/2024 at 10:50 PM, emmitt01 said:

Save all that “But we’re 5-2, anyone would have taken that at the beginning of the season” BS.  

Everyone would have taken 5-2 because of how piss poor the defense was last year. Well, this team isn’t 6-1 because that defense is STILL piss poor.  

We scored 44 points…FORTY FOUR…and lost by 8!  There is no f’in silver lining around that 💩 

I appreciate you have a high standard for the program. But your infantile response to any setback is just pathetic. I've been there myself, having poor responses to losses. I bet many of these players are reading every post in the forum. Criticism is necessary as are high standards. Defense got like 3 three and outs in a row and the offense didn't do shit. Constructive. Be constructive. That's what I'm trying to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

5 hours ago, 97and03 said:

All of you dum-dums need to work on ignoring that jackass. Please stop giving him the attention he craves, FFS. 

But if we ignore him, he will get too lonely and drink bleach. Think about the how distraught his mommy would be.

Do you want that on your conscious?

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Houston sucks this year, they're in the bottom 10 of bad teams. Don’t think anyone wants to watch them regardless of who they play…BTW we’re playing Tulane on Saturday, national TV. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

• Upvote 1
  • Pissed 1

On 10/21/2024 at 9:10 PM, BigWillie said:

Have you watched them though? We definitely should fear them with our defense.

We should fear everyone when we're on defense. During games I do all my beer drinking when the other team has the ball. Fortunately we score quickly.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

I appreciate you have a high standard for the program. But your infantile response to any setback is just pathetic. I've been there myself, having poor responses to losses. I bet many of these players are reading every post in the forum. Criticism is necessary as are high standards. Defense got like 3 three and outs in a row and the offense didn't do shit. Constructive. Be constructive. That's what I'm trying to do.

Were you around for the 2007 Navy game?  I could say the entire 2007 season, but that one game was especially bad and reminiscent of this past Saturday's defensive debacle.  If not, have some mercy on those of us that were.  Difference is that was year 1 of Dodge and Mendoza.  Mendoza was gone after one year.  We're living out this year what it would have been like to keep him around for another year.

magic the gathering table flip GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TIgreen01 said:

Were you around for the 2007 Navy game?  I could say the entire 2007 season, but that one game was especially bad and reminiscent of this past Saturday's defensive debacle.  If not, have some mercy on those of us that were.  Difference is that was year 1 of Dodge and Mendoza.

Was that the year when some official UNT group was doing "Sink the Navy" shirts and signs and had to get talked out of it because it was in questionable taste, patriotically speaking?