Don’t…Just Don’t!

emmitt01

3 hours ago, Cougar King said:

We punched our ticket to the P4 already.

UNT has been given a million chances to grab the brass ring but fumbles every time, so don't get mad at me for pointing out the obvious. 

Mad?  I find  you mildly amusing and quite sad.

Speaking of the 15th ranked member in a conference of twelve.

Lost by 20 to UNLV, four to a terrible OU, went back to back games where you were outscored 54-0, beat an inept TCU and just lost to a one win KU team.  Based on you upcoming schedule, you aren't winning again this year.

Yes, you are P4 but in the great state of Texas you rank only ahead of Rice, utsa and utep.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

2-5 in a P4 conference with this week's Homecoming game against Utah with games against Kansas State, Baylor, Arizona and BYU coming up.

We're losing in a rebuilding year but it's against teams people care about.

Remind me who UNT's homecoming game is against.

The school you got your coach from.

• Haha 2

2-5 in a P4 conference with this week's Homecoming game against Utah with games against Kansas State, Baylor, Arizona and BYU coming up.

So 2-10 looks like a great possibility.  Time for another new coach for UH?

Remind me who UNT's homecoming game is against.

You’ve got to work on your trash talking. Three of the teams you listed (AZ, Baylor, and Utah) are ranked below Tulane and one of them (KSt) beat Tulane by a whopping 7 points.  

Edited by NT93

42 minutes ago, NT93 said:

You’ve got to work on your trash talking. Three of the teams you listed (AZ, Baylor, and Utah) are ranked below Tulane and one of them (KSt) beat Tulane by a whopping 7 points.  

All of you dum-dums need to work on ignoring that jackass. Please stop giving him the attention he craves, FFS.