***OFFICIAL UNT vs MEMPHIS IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

10 minutes ago, Udomann said:

For everyone downvoting, it's a joke not a political comment. Texas historically always loses when he goes to their games. Like a curse. It's a weird fact

Yeah we cook ourselves instead. And I think he's been in attendance for some Astros series wins, but he is a curse to UT.

5 minutes ago, GreenGuy123 said:

The number of disruptive ads on this site is getting ridiculous. I understand the need to generate revenue, but good god, the mobile experience is terrible.

Yeah, it's useless on the phone.  I've given up entirely on that experience.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, untbowler said:

give Defense credit they have stepped it up the last 3 series, after giving up the 4th TD. Now if the offense can figure something out

I agree, we have stopped Memphis on what could have been a short drive. We really excel at stopping the screen and congested pass. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Udomann said:

For everyone downvoting, it's a joke not a political comment. Texas historically always loses when he goes to their games. Like a curse. It's a weird fact

Thanks for explaining. It went completely over my head.