Seth Littrell Update

48 minutes ago, Green with Envy said:

Wait, so you can fire a coordinator mid-season, replace from within and hope that things turn for the better?  

blasphemy.  

Early in my health care sales I inherited a sales district as their new manager. A few years later when I started my sales agency I decided that if my performance was based upon the performance of others  I was going to hire the others. Whether they accept it or not head football coaches are held to the same standard and must replace non performers less they caused you to be replaced. I don't think Purdue's or O.U.'s offensive struggles will go away but it did make their O.C.'s accountable which is something our head coach seems unwilling to do as regards our D.C.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wardly said:

Early in my health care sales I inherited a sales district as their new manager. A few years later when I started my sales agency I decided that if my performance was based upon the performance of others  I was going to hire the others. Whether they accept it or not head football coaches are held to the same standard and must replace non performers less they caused you to be replaced. I don't think Purdue's or O.U.'s offensive struggles will go away but it did make their O.C.'s accountable which is something our head coach seems unwilling to do as regards our D.C.

Are you sure of the circumstances at North Texas? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Green with Envy said:

Wait, so you can fire a coordinator mid-season, replace from within and hope that things turn for the better?  

blasphemy.  

You should definitely run your program on “hope.”

All this really says is BV is starting to feel the heat. It’s desperation from a head coach who doesn’t have his team ready to compete in the SEC.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, rcade said:

Did Seth Littrell taking the Oklahoma OC job affect the remaining money he was owed by UNT?

The money we owe him was deducted by his salary at OU.  This firing hurt UNT because we will now be eligible to turn what we owe him to the full amount.  This is not a good day for Seth or UNT athletics honestly. We both lose big time.

• Sad 1