David Spruiells Transferring

I really hope when a player decides this they lose all access to facilities and are not able to be around the team during practice times of course.

That may be the case already and if not it needs to be treated as an employee departure situation. No need to impact morale, distract focus or be around sensitive information. 

beat FAU

GMG

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NM Green said:

I really hope when a player decides this they lose all access to facilities and are not able to be around the team during practice times of course.

That may be the case already and if not it needs to be treated as an employee departure situation. No need to impact morale, distract focus or be around sensitive information. 

beat FAU

GMG

I have been wondering something similar to this with the players that are quitting on their teams four games in and saying they will transfer. I am hoping that they are no longer allowed to use facilities and at that point I would love for the University to tell them they have the choice of paying a prorated portion of their tuition and fees for the semester or they are allowed to drop out completely.

PS I have absolutely no problem if they announce their transferring after the season to let them finish out the semester at the university but quitting on a team four games into a season or this young man's case of getting in trouble and not being allowed to play and then leaving the university should not be paying this