Are we playing this week?

BigWillie

17 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

I guess I just don't understand why no one is considering flooding. Does Florida not flood? I mean just because the storm is gone doesn't mean there won't be high waters left over. But I don't really know, just going by what Helene left behind.

Because south Florida.....is not expected to get that much rain from Milton. (this could change). As of right now......I looked up the 10 day for Boca......about 1/2 inch of rain between now and Friday. On the other hand.....Tampa is expected to get almost 9 inches of rain Wednesday. I know those rainfall estimates are somewhat iffy. But that's why.....I think our game will be fine. USF and UCF on the other hand.....

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, SUMG said:

Because south Florida.....is not expected to get that much rain from Milton. (this could change). As of right now......I looked up the 10 day for Boca......about 1/2 inch of rain between now and Friday. On the other hand.....Tampa is expected to get almost 9 inches of rain Wednesday. I know those rainfall estimates are somewhat iffy. But that's why.....I think our game will be fine. USF and UCF on the other hand.....

Thanks for the clarification. What about airports and flooding?

Edited by BigWillie