FAU Game Spread

Big Z

1 hour ago, untlynchka1 said:

Because it should be more? Lol

Yes. 

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

You think we should be underdogs? 

Or are you saying it should be on FAU’s bulletin board because they’re being disrespected? 

No, I think after winning the past 2 games against FBS schools by 27 and 32, this team is still being underestimated. Granted this is a road game but 7.5 points (line has moved to 6.5) against a bad FAU team is a slap in the face. Or at least the players and coaches should view it as such. FAU lost to UConn 48-14 just a few weeks ago. Their only wins are against FIU (who lost to Monmouth) and Wagner. This spread should be posted in every room at the training facility as motivation. Destroy FAU.

1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

Ain't that technically true for any game spread? What's different about this one? FAU ain't good. If we lose we should be upset. 

I guess you can always spin the spread as bulletin board material, sure. Just saying the players and coaches should feel disrespected after their past 2 games.

I feel like running through a UNT themed wall.