How’s That Feel?

2020 Sucks

Who's really hating on him though? Whatever his reason for leaving is irrelevant to me. He's no longer on the team and I don't necessarily care for Cal though I'd have preferred they beat Miami. I don't want him to struggle, just indifferent. Did he ball out at times? Sure, in the second half of games. I think he was overall overrated otherwise. He dug us in holes against every decent opponent but he was fun to watch during those failed comeback attempts. He also fumbled far too often and it seemed like a couple throws were batted down ever single game. Still fun to watch. I think we upgraded but it's still too early to tell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aprice said:

He got a big payday and did what any one of us would have in the same situation. 

No slight on Chandler Rogers, but I don't think everyone would just chase the biggest money. There are players who stay because of playing situation, personal situation, love of school or even (gasp) education.

So far Rogers' decision doesn't look great, but the season's not over. Diego Pavia went to Vanderbilt of all places and he must be feeling pretty damn good now, aside from an epic hangover.