How’s That Feel?

2020 Sucks

8 hours ago, Travis said:

We really don’t know how much that would be really?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

No, especially since we know the NCAA is getting dozens of calls from players who were promised one amount and then given something else. AND players CANNOT sign an NIL agreement UNTIL after they enroll! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

And still lost. Glad he got his first TD in week 5.

Next.

Wow, that's crazy. I had to go to bed, so didn't see the end.
I wasn't really watching it but just had it on in the background and knew Cal was just marching all over the field when I hear his name called after they had gotten near the goal line.  I had to rewind to see that they had brought him in for a running play.  Yeah, this was probably his only play of the game.

Anyway, the way Cal was playing, I would have been shocked if I checked the score this morning.  Looks like Miami's finally decided to play in the 4th qtr.

I am amazed at how many of our fans act like jilted lovers, relishing the struggles of a kid who came here and balled out for this university.  

Many act like he was the second coming of Andrew McNulty who dared to think he could succeed elsewhere.  

We are 4-1, have a VERY good chance of getting back to a bowl and appear to have a defense with a pulse.  We already got the pretty girl…quit stalking our ex’s Instagram.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

6 minutes ago, Ross Hodgeson said:

Well, he basically gave us the middle finger on the way out so I say F him.

And he probably did the same to ULM when he left to come to Denton.  He’s a mercenary, so I have no emotional attachment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

I’m not going to hate on the kid. He made a move that he thought was in his best interest and it turned out to be a poor football decision. Hopefully he learns from it. I’m not going to wish failure on a 22 year old because he doesn’t play for my team anymore. 

• Upvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, rcade said:

I stopped caring about how Chandler Rogers was doing when I saw what Chandler Morris could do. Eric's son has been the AAC offensive player of the week twice already this season.

Who is Eric's son? 

• Upvote 2

He got a big payday and did what any one of us would have in the same situation.  

It makes no sense to hate the player for doing what's best for their future.  He's well aware that the NFL is a long shot, taking a sure thing now (money) is the right move whether or not he sees the field.