Just for fun

So, I was thinking. There’s a high probability Chandler is going to get poached next year, unfortunately, so I wanted to see your prediction on who our qb will be next year.  Just because it’s an off week and this is all in fun, my ideal scenario is to keep Morris.(both of them) plus, if one of us turns out to be right we get bragging rights!! lol

That being said, I could see a certain former Guyer qb, that has recently lost his starting job, come back home and spend a season with the new qb whisperer!!  That’s right, Jackson Arnold.  

predict away! 

cheers fellas!!

• Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

Unless Morris decides to enter the draft, I think he stays. Would love to see what year 2 looks like with him as QB1!

I agree.  No idea why I feel this way, but I do.

But, to play along with the thread, I’ll say another local guy who lost his starting job…Preston Stone.

• RV 1

Yeah someone like Arnold or Preston Stone would be great. Then after that I think Mestemaker or Jimerson would either be ready to take over or we’d know by then if they aren’t really starter caliber guys.

Really hope we up our NIL game to keep Morris for another year. There should be a Chandler Morris billboard/commercial for all the local businesses that support UNT. Bill Utter Ford, Metzler’s, Ramey King Insurance, etc. 

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1