NTE: Bye Week Interview w/ UNT AD Jared Mosley (Free)

43 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Nice interview. So incredibly depressing to know we just hit the 2,000 donor mark. We struggle so much to engage our alumni

Does Athletics really make attempts to engage?

The alum list used to be off limits for AD calls and solicitations.  Is it still that way? 

It was wait until the fans/alums call, which most don’t/won’t.

2 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Nice interview. So incredibly depressing to know we just hit the 2,000 donor mark. We struggle so much to engage our alumni

I went to the watch party in Houston for Tech. Great people, bad game, and very empty. I get it- midday game. We have a reservation every game, but there were more Tech fans in the bar by chance. Their official watch party was 20 minutes away. 

If the university wants to actively promote the school, this is an easy win. I attended an VMI watch party. They work with alumni in the area to promote events across the country. They have travel engagement personnel that make away games fun. We need a SE chapter based out of Atlanta. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1