G5 Coaches Poll (Footballscoop.com)

I know our Tech performance did damage, but we have to be one of the most entertaining teams to tune in and watch when we get going. More interesting than a few of those teams in the 15. 

It’s all good. Make those programs nervous to play us. 

GMG

• Confused 1

We've got a chance to make a serious move up that list each over the next 4 games.
And every win will get us more visibility.

Can this team PLEASE not be another mirage, continue to improve, and take advantage of the opportunity instead of sh%%ing the bed once we get national attention.  PLEASE!!!!

Give us something even close to that absolutely magical experience of winning the NIT.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

1.  MWC

2.  MWC

3.  Sun Belt

4.  C-USA

5.  AAC

6.  AAC

7.  AAC

8.  AAC

9.  MWC

10.  C-USA

11.  MAC

12.  AAC

13.  C-USA

14.  Sun Belt

15.  MWC

Looks like BS and UNLV are currently #21 and #25 and they play on Oct 25.
Also, BS has SJSU to play as well.
Of course, there's going to be some of the those AAC teams meeting up too.

So, some changes are likely going to get forced into occurring as time moves on, either via upsets or some getting pushed out of the list.

51 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

If I were outside looking in, I would have us at 8th. I think and hope we are higher yet. 

Just a quick look, I would say SJSU losing to 4-0 WSU (who beat TT 37-16) puts them ahead of us.

Toledo beating a poor MS St 41-17 and losing to WKY 26-21 would give credence to us being ahead of them.

I've got no thoughts on SHSU and the other AAC teams, I think, at this point, are considered above us (maybe with the exception of Tulane but they've beaten some good teams and played close games with 2 top 20 teams).

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

Seeing Sam Houston ranked ahead is a special kind of hurt since I'm a local boy who always considered them some rinky dink college.

School probably has less money to spend on sports than I spend on takeout.

Yeesh.

Sam Houston has a really good team this year.

• Upvote 2