***OFFICIAL TULSA vs UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

39 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Not saying it looks bad, but the script on the helmet does not show up well on TV

They don’t show up well in person either.  The uniforms are bad.  Sorry love my team but that is the truth.  I think our marketing team is either visually impaired or do all their designs on oil canvas.  I am sure with the best artist in our art school they look great on canvas. In real life, no.

Edited by Meangreen Fight
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, NT93 said:

I’m not dumb enough to think we have a good defense, but good lord at least wait until it’s warranted to bitch about it.  At this point the defense is better than the offense this game.

I admire your efforts to try and act like our D is not terrible

• Haha 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

I admire your efforts to try and act like our D is not terrible

I never said that, but we held them scoreless in the first quarter and then held them to a field goal when they had 1st and goal at the 3.  

• Upvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

Lacking the DJ and the fun music. This is a way to kill off your young fan base fast. Students won’t show up if there isn’t a party. Whoever emailed about the DJ… thanks…. Working hard to kill off the fun and the students desire to come real fast. Makes for a boring football game. 

The DJ was 100% on point mocking refs and the team and having fun and now we have….. silence all over. Nobody is going to stand up for this. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4