***OFFICIAL TULSA vs UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

13 minutes ago, NT80 said:

Holding a team to 3 points is great.  The first quarter was poor by the defense, the second quarter was better...

How's that?

You’re free to believe whatever you choose. 

Ultimately we both want UNT to win.

• Upvote 4

Just now, 3_n_out said:

At least the rush defense woke up. The rest of the time, they’ve been very good. Caponi found something that’s working and he’s been, dare I say…crushing it!

Overall, the defense is still shit. A below average Tulsa team has run all over us. 
Our running game is atrocious. 16 yards in the half. 

• Upvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

50 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Right… I think the team is happy a couple older fans are happy instead of having a loud ruckus stadium to fire them up…. This is going to work wonders when recruits come. Said no one ever…

While I think they still need to strike a balance between the band and the DJ, apparently you feel that everyone's ears should bleed, regardless of age. 

• Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Overall, the defense is still shit. A below average Tulsa team has run all over us. 

They’ll get a chance to redeem it with a lead in the 2nd half, need to be able to run it effectively now

1 minute ago, GoGreenBeans said:

Speaking of lights out, it looked like Evan Jackson laid a hit-stick on a Tulsa lineman during his return and that lineman seriously looked like he got knocked out…did anyone else notice that?

Yeah. EJ trucked a lineman. It was awesome. 

Hope the kid is okay, though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, emmitt01 said:

Soooo, if I had told you that the defense would carry us until the offense woke up, how many of you would have believed me? 

I think my tequila induced double vision is playing tricks on me.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Come on, man. 3 points at the half. They’ve stood strong and gotten off the field with minimal damage. We’ve gotten some turnovers. We’re not an SEC defense, but we play who we play. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, NT80 said:

I watched the end.  Sam was down by 22 at one point; never led until the FG with 3 seconds left in the game.

One reason I bring it up is that when we were "looking" some of our younger whippersnappers said Keeler was too old to be considered

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, NT80 said:

I watched the end.  Sam was down by 22 at one point; never led until the FG with 3 seconds left in the game.

Do we need him as an OC and a HC candidate if Morris burns off?

Edited by Ken14