***OFFICIAL TULSA vs UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Lacking the DJ and the fun music. This is a way to kill off your young fan base fast. Students won’t show up if there isn’t a party. Whoever emailed about the DJ… thanks…. Working hard to kill off the fun and the students desire to come real fast. Makes for a boring football game. 

The DJ was 100% on point mocking refs and the team and having fun and now we have….. silence all over. Nobody is going to stand up for this. 

But a few of the old guard can talk better to the guy sitting next to them! 💚

👴🏼

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

But a few of the old guard can talk better to the guy sitting next to them! 💚

👴🏼

Right… I think the team is happy a couple older fans are happy instead of having a loud ruckus stadium to fire them up…. This is going to work wonders when recruits come. Said no one ever…

• Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

9 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I think it would look even better white on green or green on white

Oh STFU about the uniforms and helmets! Our team is playing like garbage because the play calling and OL are shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 2

Our O line getting manhandled badly. 

You can make adjustments in a game....scheme wise. But when you're getting whipped......that usually continues all game.

And because of the lousy pass blocking.....Chandler is having to rush throws.

Horrible start. 

Just now, Udomann said:

I know almost nothing about mestemaker. If Morris is in the tent, this will become very interesting very fast. Still not sure why they aren't rolling out Cash

Maybe they’re redshirting Cash and giving backup duties to Mestermaker. Just a thought. What about our other TCU transfer QB? Saw him dressed and on the sideline last game. 

• Upvote 2

This week to week Jekyll and Hyde is hard to understand unless we have some serious coaching issues. I cannot understand the total lack of discipline and the fact that, from week to week, we played so differently. But sadly after retaining a coaching staff on the defense that was worse in the country I really doubt Morris is one to make changes after the season

• Downvote 1