***OFFICIAL TULSA vs UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

5 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Y'all underestimate the damage that Tech game did as far as attendance goes. That was real. 

And these helmets are the best in the country today. Imagine these in green with white script. or white with green script. These on blackouts. Elite. 

Not saying it looks bad, but the script on the helmet does not show up well on TV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Venson said:

Horrible play call. Can we ever bring the QB under center sometime and get rid of this air raid mentality all the time?

Amazing we don’t even consider just handing the ball off to gain one foot. Pathetic play calling. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Will never happen.  I voiced this frustration to a friend of mine who is a former high school OC and head coach and he thought I was nuts for thinking we should go under center.

In high school were QB Center exchange isn’t as automatic at upper levels, I can somewhat see the not changing it if you don’t have under center variations for most plays designed to get no more than 7 yards.  Otherwise moving the backwards on 4th an inches is stupid.

2 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

In high school were QB Center exchange isn’t as automatic at upper levels, I can somewhat see the not changing it if you don’t have under center variations for most plays designed to get no more than 7 yards.  Otherwise moving the backwards on 4th an inches is stupid.

I don’t disagree, but we were watching a UNT game when our conversation took place.

Game discussion:  Underthrown ball saved us.

• Upvote 2

Just now, NT80 said:

Did we mention our defense is terrible?

After last week the "people who know" were still talking about maybe how Caponi was going to turn it around.

PS - Keeping coaches like Caponi is why people don't come to games

• Upvote 2