***OFFICIAL TULSA vs UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

30 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

It's very quiet compared to the last two game only 54 mins before the game.

Everyone should be tailgating and/or heading in to the stadium, not posting here, right?

Black uniforms fad at North Texas has jumped the shark.  I been more open to it than most fans over 35 but sheesh the band looks like it is from a third party school.

These are just as hideous as the ones Dickey put them in when you add these black helmets with script “North Texas”  that I can only guess they say North Texas 11 rows up. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by Meangreen Fight
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Venson said:

Horrible play call. Can we ever bring the QB under center sometime and get rid of this air raid mentality all the time?

Will never happen.  I voiced this frustration to a friend of mine who is a former high school OC and head coach and he thought I was nuts for thinking we should go under center.

1 minute ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Y'all underestimate the damage that Tech game did as far as attendance goes. That was real. 

And these helmets are the best in the country today. Imagine these in green with white script. or white with green script. These on blackouts. Elite. 

I agree with the Tech comment.  It cemented people’s idea that we are lower tier.

I’ll respectfully disagree regarding the helmets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Will never happen.  I voiced this frustration to a friend of mine who is a former high school OC and head coach and he thought I was nuts for thinking we should go under center.

And that's why those guys never get a shot in the NFL.

• Upvote 2