Uniforms vs Tulsa

C Rod

I’m watching the Temple vs Army game.  Instead of worrying about uniforms, colors, and fonts, we need to focus on how handle what appear to be two very tough opponents.

BTW, I plan on attending the Army game this year.  If anyone wants me to sign their game program let me know.  DeepGreen will sign your game program for $50.00.  Cash.  It would be a great Christmas gift for someone in your family.

😁

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Just now, greenjoe said:

1, 2, 3, Singing 

Glory to the Green.

Singing Glory to the White.

For we know our university 

Is striving for the right.

That’s it.  That’s all.

black white GIF

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wardly said:

I think its fun to have different looks at home games. However if you are trying to build a brand I think for road games and especially those televised you should pick a look and stay with it.

Agree with building our Brand instead of our closets.   Uni changes are fun for the athletes, but I think it confuses viewers new to us.   We are not Oregon just yet to be able to pull this off...every week something different.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, NT80 said:

Agree with building our Brand instead of our closets.   Uni changes are fun for the athletes, but I think it confuses viewers new to us.   We are not Oregon just yet to be able to pull this off...every week something different.

The good news then is that no one is watching! 

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

I've never liked all black uniforms for teams where black isn't one of their primary colors, but I know the kids these days think anything in all black is cool.  Whatever.  But that script on the helmet is lame.  Just like the script "Cowboys" on some of Okie State's helmets is lame.  Just looks generic. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, wardly said:

I think its fun to have different looks at home games. However if you are trying to build a brand I think for road games and especially those televised you should pick a look and stay with it.

I'm dodging lightning while typing this, but these "Blackout Game" costumes do look pretty damn cool for a once a season event. Kudos to our equipment staff, but please go back to North Texas uniforms for the duration of the season.

We need to build our branding as we are probably the most poorly marketed and least identifiable program in Division 1*, and any  national broadcasts, especially bowl games (too soon?) should be played in uniforms with our colors and our logos which represent our university.

UNT Moves to 2-0 After Winning Home Opener - University of North Texas  Athletics

*ULM also has hellacious problems with staff haphazardly monkeying with their branding and uniforms, and it allows horrid junk like this to continuously happen.

Lean into P-40 design more with uniforms – The Hawkeye

• Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, NT80 said:

Don’t think you have to worry about us building a brand while playing Tulsa on ESPN+