Uniforms vs Tulsa

C Rod

I'm not a fan, but then again, I wouldn't say I like our need to be a part of the new Uniform of the Week club.

Joke all you want to about "Mean Green", but we have wasted that opportunity over the years, probably even more than the lost opportunities when Dodge was hired.

• Upvote 3

Those look great from a purely visual standpoint, the clean design of this year's uniform makes the green really pop. The only thing I don't like is the script on the helmet, and the odd/ironic choice of it saying "Mean Green" while wearing black. Wings logo on a black helmet would have looked better to me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, trud1966 said:

Can someone cut-n-paste an image for those of us who are trying to hide behind firewalls?  : )

Most of the video is lit with some green lighting, so a bit difficult to get a simple view of the actual uniform.

Anyway, here's a few images:

h1.png

u1.png

u2.png

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

I've never been a fan of the script on the helmet, but this is a new take that looks good.
I still don't want it, but I'll admit that this looks good on the black helmets.

I do like the consistency we've shown with the uniforms with the double stripe on the sleeve, although that appears to be a common look that a lot of teams have this year.

Edited by meaniegreenie

I actually like THIS script, and I like this uniform design a lot, which I rarely say for ours.

My thing with the black is that we should just use the Dickey-era green for it since it always looked close to black on TV, anyway, and then we'd either make everyone happy or piss everyone off.

No more half measures.