Can We Get the PA Fixed Before Tulsa?

Side.Show.Joe

2 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

That's why I said your point was valid. 

I don't have much experience with live sound, I'm pretty familiar with RF signals and I think I mistakenly took your statement about "mitigating frequencies" to mean external RF frequencies and not tuning the processed baseband signals.  Similarly, I interpreted your point about not having the "highest quality equipment" to mean quality of sound reproduction, i.e. "concert quality", not simply the quality of the equipment to simply work.

But as I and others have said, the people running this have YEARS of experience in working with live sound (or at least they should), since they've supposedly been addressing it for nearly 15 years.  So, it's either that they don't care about fixing it or there is some unique situation that is making it difficult to address.  That's why I brought up the point regarding the only things that I could think of that are unique to our environment.

Yes I was referring to just the quality of the equipment itself. I guess my question is have they brought in/do they employ professional audio engineers that can troubleshoot and fix issues?There's wifi, radio broadcasts, tv broadcast, tens of thousands of people with cellphones crammed into a small space, any of those things could be a factor. Is there someone actively running the equipment while the game is going on? It's hard to know without seeing what their game day preparation is.

Edited by Green Otaku

2 hours ago, Green Otaku said:

Yes I was referring to just the quality of the equipment itself. I guess my question is have they brought in/do they employ professional audio engineers that can troubleshoot and fix issues?There's wifi, radio broadcasts, tv broadcast, tens of thousands of people with cellphones crammed into a small space, any of those things could be a factor. Is there someone actively running the equipment while the game is going on? It's hard to know without seeing what their game day preparation is.

I think that's the frustration we're all trying to express.  Given that we haven't heard much regarding any progress in resolving the issue or even acknowledging it, it makes it seem like they don't care.