Farmers Tan

Our backup walk on QB needs some beach time.

In all seriousness, after going back and looking at Mestemaker and how he's handled his on field reps, he is really consistent and calm which is what you want for a backup. Glad we got to see the depth at qb the last couple weeks. I was hoping to see Cash though.

farmers tan.png

Edited by peanuts104
dumb
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hahaha.  I rewatched the game last night and when I saw the thread title I knew exactly what it was about.  

I agree with your assessment as well.  I think he’s looked pretty good in limited minutes in garbage time.  I’d also like to see Cash get a few snaps, I realize it’s unusual for the 3rd stringer to get in a game.

1 hour ago, NT93 said:

I agree with your assessment as well.  I think he’s looked pretty good in limited minutes in garbage time.  I’d also like to see Cash get a few snaps, I realize it’s unusual for the 3rd stringer to get in a game.

I noticed at the SFA game that when they have that group gathering around the coach by the sideline it is usually the players that are in the two deep. Mestemaker was out there, but Cash was not. He also didn't do any of the "pitch and catch" sessions that the QB's and WR's do on the sideline. Even our juco transfer (#5) participated in those.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

I noticed at the SFA game that when they have that group gathering around the coach by the sideline it is usually the players that are in the two deep. Mestemaker was out there, but Cash was not. He also didn't do any of the "pitch and catch" sessions that the QB's and WR's do on the sideline. Even our juco transfer (#5) participated in those.

Cash is no longer on the two-deep, at least this week.