Sonny Dykes?

dodgefan

I am stunned, there's not a thread about this. Has anyone ever witnessed a coach so unhinged, that he's thrown out of the game before? I know SMU hanging 66 on TCU, has to be very painful for some on here, but this is being talked about nationally, but for some reason ignored here. Dykes could be in trouble in Cowtown. Just two years ago, their magical season ends with Georgia putting 65 on them, and now SMU hangs 66 on the Frogs. It will be interesting, to see how TCU plays against Kansas this Saturday. SMU had a near sellout for the TCU game, and has Florida State coming to Ford this Saturday, that's crazy to even get your head wrapped around...the Seminoles and Mustangs?

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, dodgefan said:

I am stunned, there's not a thread about this. Has anyone ever witnessed a coach so unhinged, that he's thrown out of the game before? I know SMU hanging 66 on TCU, has to be very painful for some on here, but this is being talked about nationally, but for some reason ignored here. Dykes could be in trouble in Cowtown. Just two years ago, their magical season ends with Georgia putting 65 on them, and now SMU hangs 66 on the Frogs. It will be interesting, to see how TCU plays against Kansas this Saturday. SMU had a near sellout for the TCU game, and has Florida State coming to Ford this Saturday, that's crazy to even get your head wrapped around...the Seminoles and Mustangs?

it's not too relevant on the board... plus i haven't seen any video of the incidents?  did he do something egregious?

2 hours ago, dodgefan said:

I mentioned it in the thread regarding other scores around Texas, but in the end it is SMU/TCU and not NT related.  That's your reason we aren't discussing it, and the same reason SMU fans are on our board and we aren't on their's.  They have this deep desire for approval from others and we don't care.  I did see it as I had switched over from watching Ark/Auburn to check the score.  SMU kicked off and TCU returned it for a TD.  The refs called TCU for holding and it was a terrible call.  This was in the first half when the game was still close.  Taking six points off the board was costly at that time and Dykes was pissed.  He was warned a couple of times by the refs drawing penalties, but he wouldn't shut up.  Maybe he saw the writing on the wall, but he also had every right to be pissed.  TCU folded after that.