Pre-Game Observations & Question

Mean Green Village looks pretty healthy.  But that is almost all deceiving when comes to predicting actual buts in seats by 2nd quarter.   Has anyone been a CFB event with huge disparity between tailgate attendance vs game attendance?

I appreciate the free food at the Alumni Pavilion but as an Alumni member it really isn't free.  I also noticed a stack of unused bricks with tributes on them.  Saw on with 2023 with somebody's name on it.  Does anyone know what are the future plan for the Alumni Pavilion?

I appreciate Rudy's but I disappointed they refuse to bring rib to there booth at the game.  Is it a food safety thing?  Seems like they could make a killing offering ribs and just a couple other regular menu items.  For blowouts or earlier afternoon kickoffs I just go to Rudy's on I-35E to get my BBQ fix a little cheaper. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20 years later I still don't like the script helmets.  Hopefully I am in the very small minority and people too young to remember them love them.  Go Mean Green

45 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Mean Green Village looks pretty healthy.  But that is almost all deceiving when comes to predicting actual buts in seats by 2nd quarter.   Has anyone been a CFB event with huge disparity between tailgate attendance vs game attendance?

I appreciate the free food at the Alumni Pavilion but as an Alumni member it really isn't free.  I also noticed a stack of unused bricks with tributes on them.  Saw on with 2023 with somebody's name on it.  Does anyone know what are the future plan for the Alumni Pavilion?

I appreciate Rudy's but I disappointed they refuse to bring rib to there booth at the game.  Is it a food safety thing?  Seems like they could make a killing offering ribs and just a couple other regular menu items.  For blowouts or earlier afternoon kickoffs I just go to Rudy's on I-35E to get my BBQ fix a little cheaper. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20 years later I still don't like the script helmets.  Hopefully I am in the very small minority and people too young to remember them love them.  Go Mean Green

No, the script is hideous. But I get it and it looks better on the current version of green. That darker green with the script was bad.

• Upvote 1