***Official Wyoming vs UNT Game Thread***

Harry

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Trust me I don't have to dig far with the crap we play on defense. I guess 5 yards deep is not deep enough, but hey, make excuses for this crap if it makes you feel like a better fan.

I didn’t make one excuse. Just pointed out your constant negativity. You be you. It must be a joyous existence. 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Their offense has basically as many yards and first downs in a half as they have been averaging a game. If their QB was not so bad, it would be much worse. But please keep making excuses to justify the crap we put out on defense.

What excuse did I give?  Didn’t, unless you want to call pointing out our best safety going down as an excuse. Again, you be you. I would be bitter to if I had to live in El Paso. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

That really hurts from someone like you (massive sarcasm intended). I guess it is a joyous existence for you to tell others how they should feel and what they should be allowed to say.

Man, you are the king of putting words in other folk’s mouths. Again, you be you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

To be fair, we are not going to win many time of possession games with our quick strike offense.  This does put a little additional pressure on the D.

Outside of the 46yd TD pass, the defense has done a good job of not giving up big plays.  Sure, they could be better. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Oh don't worry about the time this game over is over you will have by far your best offensive output of the year. Our defense has a tendency to do that for other teams. We are probably on more highlight videos for offenses for other teams than any other team in the country by far.

Why do I get the feeling you would be much happier if NT was behind by multiple td's?

• Upvote 4