***Official Wyoming vs UNT Game Thread***

Harry

7 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

If we end the game with more than 3 drives not yeilding points we lose.  Especially if this last drive of the first half yeilds 0.

I am deeply saddened 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3_n_out said:

I mean 5yds deep into the end zone. The kid just made a magnificent play

King has world class speed. 

Good answer drive to get the FG to end the half. Don’t we receive to start the second half?

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, Cowboy Up said:

Best offensive output we’ve had all year and we are still crappy

Oh don't worry about the time this game over is over you will have by far your best offensive output of the year. Our defense has a tendency to do that for other teams. We are probably on more highlight videos for offenses for other teams than any other team in the country by far.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I thought Ford was supposed to have some type of massive leg so he could kick out of the end zone. I'm starting to think that his videos he put out were nothing but bullshit.

He put it five yards deep. You really have to dig to find that to bitch about. 😒

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, C Rod said:

Good way to close the half. I feel like those 3 points will be critical. 

Feel the same. That was a great response to the kick off return. We start the second half with the ball so we can extend the lead.

Regarding the defense, yards and 1st downs allowed suck. Really suck. They have 10 points from offense. Season high is 14 I believe. Need to clamp down in the second half.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Oh don't worry about the time this game over is over you will have by far your best offensive output of the year. Our defense has a tendency to do that for other teams. We are probably on more highlight videos for offenses for other teams than any other team in the country by far.

We’re up 10 at half. The defense is only responsible for giving up ten of their 17 points. Their long TD was just after we lost our best safety to injury. We have the opportunity to start this year 3-1.  We get the ball to start the third quarter and can go up 17.   Try looking for some positives once in a while. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

He put it five yards deep. You really have to dig to find that to bitch about. 😒

Trust me I don't have to dig far with the crap we play on defense. I guess 5 yards deep is not deep enough, but hey, make excuses for this crap if it makes you feel like a better fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

25 minutes ago, 3_n_out said:

Right down the middle WIDE!!! ASS!!! OPEN!!!

Well like I said before they already missed getting a huge gain beating an early down run blitz.  They only have to beat it once to get 7.  They beat it again for a 40 yard+ TD Wyoming in this game to the very end minimally.  Hope we hold them to 34, if not it's a stessfull.  I think we score 40 minimum.

Just now, UNTLifer said:

We’re up 10 at half. The defense is only responsible for giving up ten of their 17 points. Their long TD was just after we lost our best safety to injury. We have the opportunity to start this year 3-1.  We get the ball to start the third quarter and can go up 17.   Try looking for some positives once in a while. 

Their offense has basically as many yards and first downs in a half as they have been averaging a game. If their QB was not so bad, it would be much worse. But please keep making excuses to justify the crap we put out on defense.

• Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1