Other Games 9-21-2024

GMG_Dallas

Miami pulled away late and hammered USF

Herman and FAU are horrible. 

I know, I know, one week at a time, but we should have a really good season. Army worries me with their style of play, but outside of the Black Knights, we match up well if we play our game. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, greenminer said:

More scores from around the state

LaMo 3 - 51 Texas
Bowling Green 20 - 26 Texas A&M
Colorado St 27 - 20 UTEP
NMSU 11 - 31 Sam Houston St
Cinci 34 - HAHAHAHAHAHA Houston
Texas State BYE

Prime U beat Baylor in OT. Aranda can’t be long for Waco. 

TX Tech beat AZ St. 

Edited by UNTLifer

On 9/21/2024 at 11:03 PM, DentonLurker said:

5 turnovers and a punt return will do that to you

SMU ran for the ball for 240 yards.  TCU ran it for 60 (2.1 ypc).

TCU lost this game at the line of scrimmage to the better and more physical team.  It was obvious from the jump.

• Eye Roll 1

12 minutes ago, DentonLurker said:

If you say so… TCU lost that game more than SMU won it.

240 yards on the ground to 60.  SMU with seven sacks or negative plays.  TCU with two.

The game was won by the better team.  Hell it was a 31 point lead to start the fourth quarter but however you want to rationalize a complete and thorough A$$ whooping is fine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SMU2006 said:

240 yards on the ground to 60.  SMU with seven sacks or negative plays.  TCU with two.

The game was won by the better team.  Hell it was a 31 point lead to start the fourth quarter but however you want to rationalize a complete and thorough A$$ whooping is fine.

I think you are missing the point.  WE DON'T CARE

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

7 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If Traylor going to move it might be a good time before he gets more than one season under his belt without Harris

You mean the Gilmer fraudster?  Baylor won't touch his sorry ass with a 10 ft pole.   He is old and he lived off another coaches recruit.  Now the WILL be interested in the coach from Texas State who has his best years ahead and doesn't cheat and lie.

• Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, Tom McKrackin said:

You mean the Gilmer fraudster?  Baylor won't touch his sorry ass with a 10 ft pole.   He is old and he lived off another coaches recruit.  Now the WILL be interested in the coach from Texas State who has his best years ahead and doesn't cheat and lie.

You may want to double-check a couple of things here....  
1. Baylor's history of Football coaches and who they'll gladly touch with 10ft poles.
2. Where GJ Kinne is from and who he played for there.   If you think GJ didn't learn quite a bit from Traylor, you're naive.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SMU2006 said:

Except you responded to the thread which, I'm sorry to say, indicates that you do care.

I care that you are on here all the time talking about your team.  I don't care.  SMU moved on, scared once again to share a conference with the large public university down the road.  Money whipping the ACC so you all can retain your sense of superiority.  I don't care about your games.  I watched some of the Michigan/USC game as well.  Don't care for either of those teams, but it was mildly entertaining.  I watched some of the LSU/UCLA, IU/Charlotte, UH/Cincy, WVU/KU, Tulane/LA and Rice/Army.  Don't really care for any of those teams but just flipped around to see how other AAC schools were doing and schools from TX.  I watch the NC every year and don't care for many of those teams.  You are mistaking interest in watching a good ballgame with caring for one of the teams.

17 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I care that you are on here all the time talking about your team.  I don't care.  SMU moved on, scared once again to share a conference with the large public university down the road.  Money whipping the ACC so you all can retain your sense of superiority.  I don't care about your games.  I watched some of the Michigan/USC game as well.  Don't care for either of those teams, but it was mildly entertaining.  I watched some of the LSU/UCLA, IU/Charlotte, UH/Cincy, WVU/KU, Tulane/LA and Rice/Army.  Don't really care for any of those teams but just flipped around to see how other AAC schools were doing and schools from TX.  I watch the NC every year and don't care for many of those teams.  You are mistaking interest in watching a good ballgame with caring for one of the teams.

The all time record against UNT is 36-6.  Scared of UNT is an interesting take.

• Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

The all time record against UNT is 36-6.  Scared of UNT is an interesting take.

Scared of what we could become being in the same conference.  Doesn't your fine school have a fan board for you to partake:?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Scared of what we could become being in the same conference.  Doesn't your fine school have a fan board for you to partake:?

SMU's move to the ACC had absolutely nothing to do with North Texas.  Scared of being left for dead when the inevitable Power 4 split occurs is what motivated the billionaires to bankroll the ACC realignment.

• Eye Roll 1