Other Games 9-21-2024

James Madison 46 - 21 North Carolina. James Madison just got a pick on North Carolina. The Dukes are up 46-21 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter at 3-0 UNC. 

Rice 0 - 28 Army at the half. Yikes.

Tulane 17 - 10 Louisiana Lafayette. Haven't figured out Tulane yet. They've played well but seem to play to the level of their opponents.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

How can James Madison go to unc and pound them, when we pay Tech and get pounded violently?

Maybe James Madison is also paying UNC? I don't know. 53-21 at the half after a pick 6.

Other updates:

Rice 7 - Army 30 (safety to start the second half)

Tulane 24 - ULL 19

Guess I'll add Houston 0 - Cincinnati 31. Not a call for Cougar guy. Just a score I noticed. 

Pretty rough weekend for the state of North Carolina:

UNC currently losing to James Madison 38-60

N.C. State losing to Clemson 14-59

Coastal Carolina losing to Virginia 3-17

East Carolina will probably get whooped by Liberty here in a little while.

I can only imagine if Duke loses to MUTS.

EDIT: Forgot to mention,

Charlotte lost to Indiana 14-52

Appy State lost to South Alabama 14-48

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Maybe James Madison is also paying UNC? I don't know. 53-21 at the half after a pick 6.

Other updates:

Rice 7 - Army 30 (safety to start the second half)

Tulane 24 - ULL 19

Guess I'll add Houston 0 - Cincinnati 31. Not a call for Cougar guy. Just a score I noticed. 

The Tulane-ULL game has been a close game.  ULL cut it to 5 and then Tulane burned up 1/2 the 4th qtr driving it down the field but held to a FG, so it's 41-33 with 5:30 to go.

Interesting is that ULL has had records similar to us until 2019 when Billy Napier got them on the National stage for a few years, then 6-7 seasons since he left.  They're 2-0 this year.  My point is that there is NOBODY at the game. (It is hot).  The far side is empty because construction of the upper deck addition is underway.  However, the shots of the other side shows maybe 25% attendance.

17 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

The Tulane-ULL game has been a close game.  ULL cut it to 5 and then Tulane burned up 1/2 the 4th qtr driving it down the field but held to a FG, so it's 41-33 with 5:30 to go.

Interesting is that ULL has had records similar to us until 2019 when Billy Napier got them on the National stage for a few years, then 6-7 seasons since he left.  They're 2-0 this year.  My point is that there is NOBODY at the game. (It is hot).  The far side is empty because construction of the upper deck addition is underway.  However, the shots of the other side shows maybe 25% attendance.

I noticed the same. It's a shame because they've had some good runs lately. 

Another AAC game going on is Temple vs Utah State. Utah State up 21-14 at the half.