Wyoming Spread

Big Z

13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Serious question, how do these gambling lines work?  

I'm not a gambler, but my understanding is it's all about where gamblers place their money.  If more of them start putting money on Wyoming since they're getting 9 points, the line will start moving toward the middle.

If Wyoming still had Craig Bohl, then id guarantee a loss in this game on tol of the fact that Wyoming likely would be 1-1 at worst with Bohl. I bet UNT finds a way to win this game as Wyoming has reverted back to what they previously were like, which is pitiful. Im sure UNT will allow it to be close though 

• Upvote 1

Show up cranky, pissed and wholly embarrassed from what happened on the Plains. Tech fans were gristly and couldn’t get enough beat down vibes out of them. That Washington State debacle had everyone from Sweetwater to Clovis in the mood to rumble.  We need to be seething with get right game fumes all week. 

GMG

• Upvote 2