Where do we go from here?

Tom McKrackin

Our defense will be our defense. What can’t happen is our offense to $hit their pants. Morris needs to slow it down some and try to go vertical with the passing. Too much swing passes IMO. Let those guys run routes and let Chandler read them. He made the correct reads against USA, so don’t take that away from him like I feel EM did this game. Too many quick hitting passes that seemed to be predetermined. Trust in Chandler

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, 3_n_out said:

Our defense will be our defense. What can’t happen is our offense to $hit their pants. Morris needs to slow it down some and try to go vertical with the passing. Too much swing passes IMO. Let those guys run routes and let Chandler read them. He made the correct reads against USA, so don’t take that away from him like I feel EM did this game. Too many quick hitting passes that seemed to be predetermined. Trust in Chandler

You need good blocking for that. If Eric Morris is dialing up the screens and quicker plays, it's likely because he doesn't believe the line can hold up. If SFA is any indication, he's not wrong. Our O line has struggled.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

You need good blocking for that. If Eric Morris is dialing up the screens and quicker plays, it's likely because he doesn't believe the line can hold up. If SFA is any indication, he's not wrong. Our O line has struggled.

Could be wrong but I'm more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt due to the injuries. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Could be wrong but I'm more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt due to the injuries. 

I am too. Just pointing out blocking has been an issue. I'm not the first to point it out and I won't be the last. This guy has noticed it too. Wonder if he knows a thing or two about blocking.

• Upvote 5

This team needs all the help it can get. I'd like to see the fans turnout for this, in spite of last weekend's score. Props to this guy:

GMG

(1) A Lott of Man on X- -Am I pissed we lost…yes. Am I pissed that I drove to Lubbock to see us play like that…absolutely. Bu.url

Edited by untcampbell
  • Upvote 1