What does Dr. Keller think?

MeanGreenGlory

UNT’s new president hasn’t been here long, but he has a college marching band background and comes from schools with higher quality athletic departments. 

Any insight into what Dr. Keller thought of today’s performance against Texas Tech? 

If he gets heavily involved, I could see UNT athletics taking great strides forward. If he’s apathetic, we won’t grow as much as we need to be consistently competitive in the new world of college athletics. 

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenGlory said:

UNT’s new president hasn’t been here long, but he has a college marching band background and comes from schools with higher quality athletic departments. 

Any insight into what Dr. Keller thought of today’s performance against Texas Tech? 

If he gets heavily involved, I could see UNT athletics taking great strides forward. If he’s apathetic, we won’t grow as much as we need to be consistently competitive in the new world of college athletics. 

pizza fire GIF

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Pretty sure he didn't even have a logo'ed shirt on this morning at the tailgate in Lubbock.  I get you want to wear a button up and look sharp, but they sell button ups with a UNT logo on them.

Hell, the Mayor of Denton was at the tailgate in a bright green UNT polo.  The Prez looked like he might be with the catering team.

We're supposed to go to the reception for him tonight, I'll ask him what he thinks of our performance. 😂

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pissed 1