🔥🔥🔥Official UNT vs Texas Tech IN-GAME DISCUSSION🚨🚨🚨

Cooke County Kid

1 minute ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I did. This half is worse that Dodge's first half installing an all new offense game one with Dickey's players at a national title level opponent. I don't know how it's debatable. It doesn't even feel close to me. 

The Todd Dodge era had several games that would have been the most embarrassing lost for almost every other FBS program. But OU definitely sticks out, giving up 77 to Rice, I think Tulsa had dismantling of us which might have been in Denton and probably several more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm starting to think that college might be to hold them to less than 80 and less than 800 to 900 yd.

This is a total embarrassment to the University of North Texas and it should make any fan pissed off. However I'm sure there's that group out there that good old Eric is trying that will be making their presents known

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wardly said:

Evidently you didn't travel to Norman to watch us get pounded by OU in the worse UNT game I have ever seen. However this game is looking familiar.

I was there and he is right, Morris has WAY more resources and more talented players than Dodge had in game 1 of 2007. Dodge took over for a coach running an entirely different scheme and had to primarily use that coach’s players. Morris in year 2 with his entire coaching staff and chased off the old staff’s players. The job Morris is doing today is far worse than what Dodge did in his first game as a college head coach. This is atrocious for a coach who took over what Littrell left him.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 4