🔥🔥🔥Official UNT vs Texas Tech IN-GAME DISCUSSION🚨🚨🚨

You know I don't know if I'll be able to get frustrated and as involved anymore until we have a head coach that believes in defense. Not worth the frustration to see this stuff over and over. One of the big difference between our coach and the coach at Texas State is the coach at Texas State believes the defense

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

You know I don't know if I'll be able to get frustrated and as involved anymore until we have a head coach that believes in defense. Not worth the frustration to see this stuff over and over. One of the big difference between our coach and the coach at Texas State is the coach at Texas State believes the defense

I think EM does believe in defense. I just think he chose the wrong candidate 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3_n_out said:

I think EM does believe in defense. I just think he chose the wrong candidate 

He has the opportunity to change that after last season when we had the worst defense in football. He stuck with it and maintain what I call the air raid defense mentality from the Leach School. This is on him!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

He has the opportunity to change that after last season when we had the worst defense in football. He stuck with it and maintain what I call the air raid defense mentality from the Leach School. This is on him!

Can’t fire someone who’s contract is up.