Pit Crew

Gakusei

Here's along the lines of what I was thinking for a T-shirt.  The sponsors, at least right now, are fictional so don't read too much into that.  wink.gif  Maybe some of you with some better design skills could give some pointers or redo it totally if you have a better idea...Also opinions either way would be nice. smile.gif

user posted image

Gak, love the shirts. Have you thought about going with the "mechanic's style" button up shirts with the stitched on nametags? That could be a good look for the Pit Crew.

Thanks pumpfake. biggrin.gif The group of us there last year loved coming out to the games and supporting the teams, and we're working on getting even more people interested this year and in coming years.

Even last year when we were just a group of fans that sat together, we did our best to keep it clean during the games. As you said, foul language and rude gestures does nothing to increase our support or the reputation of the university and its fans. We want visiting teams to be rattled and dread coming to the Pit to be sure, but in a way that won't have families afraid to sit by us. laugh.gif

We're now an official school organization. I should have the box info, etc on Monday. We're also getting closer on the shirts. We've identified a couple possible sponsors, and have found a way to possibly make the shirts for a bit cheaper than the initial $15 projection. I should have more info on this, and what games we'll be selling them at, this coming week.

Also, don't forget the scrimmage at 1PM on the 23rd!

We're now an official school organization.  I should have the box info, etc on Monday.  We're also getting closer on the shirts.  We've identified a couple possible sponsors, and have found a way to possibly make the shirts for a bit cheaper than the initial $15 projection.  I should have more info on this, and what games we'll be selling them at, this coming week.

Also, don't forget the scrimmage at 1PM on the 23rd!

Kevin...you're now officially a Golden God. Or, based on your hair, a Fiery God...whichever works.