Nobody is being cute and funny this week, I wonder why?

1 hour ago, greensleeves said:

I just have three things to say: 1) God bless our troops, 2) God bless America, and 3)...... Go Rice Owls! 

33-12 is all that needs to be said. We'll get the Bayou Bucket back permanently after we end this so-called rivalry soon.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

3 hours ago, Cougar King said:

33-12 is all that needs to be said. We'll get the Bayou Bucket back permanently after we end this so-called rivalry soon.

Sure, Jan.

Here's an article to recap the Owls double overtime victory last year, in case you'd like to review it: 

https://news.rice.edu/news/2023/owls-capture-bayou-bucket-after-captivating-overtime-shootout

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, greensleeves said:

Sure, Jan.

Here's an article to recap the Owls double overtime victory last year, in case you'd like to review it: 

https://news.rice.edu/news/2023/owls-capture-bayou-bucket-after-captivating-overtime-shootout

Here's the reminder of why you have to live vicariously through other teams since you can't beat us yourselves.

UNT trivia time:

What does Mason Fine, Derek Thompson and Andrew McNulty all have in common?

Answer: They all got blown out by Houston.

https://youtu.be/Tioy4l9px40?si=2hVN-4Efnqh2Iq6L

• Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1

We haven't played you in five years, but sure, come on our board, accuse us of not being cute and funny when we always are, just because you are upset that U of H have had, shall we say, a slow start to the season. Things will look up soon, I feel that Cincy, TCU and Iowa State are yours for the taking. 

And I'm pretty sure Rice does not want to play you guys either but for probably different reasons. 

4 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Guys I know I'm just bouncing this back up to the top of the forum, but next time he does this just don't reply. It'll ruin him. 

Whenever I don't post for a while, somebody tags me in something or makes a thread calling me out. I'm a hot commodity no matter what tbh 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

14 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I think it’s amazing that this Houston troll can name 3 former North Texas quarterbacks.  The only one I can think of is that guy that played at HU for 12 or 15 years.  Name ? No.

There was that other guy (a starter) that quit on them mid-season so he could get the hell out of there.

• Ray 1