Nobody is being cute and funny this week, I wonder why?

32 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

I'm sure it wasn't because you struggled with an FCS school today.

I'm only doing this because you comedians on this board brought it on yourselves.

Well, you obviously didn’t watch the game. We should have beat them 50-3, but our offense couldn’t get out of its own way with ridiculous penalties and interceptions.  Our defense played extremely well and the score doesn’t reveal how thoroughly we dominated this game. I’ll take 2-0 over 0-2 any day. Night night. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Well, you obviously didn’t watch the game. We should have beat them 50-3, but our offense couldn’t get out of its own way with ridiculous penalties and interceptions.  Our defense played extremely well and the score doesn’t reveal how thoroughly we dominated this game. I’ll take 2-0 over 0-2 any day. Night night. 

Don’t kid yourself, their quarterback’s inaccuracy saved us at least 2 touchdowns.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

47 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

I'm only doing this because you comedians on this board brought it on yourselves.

Nice win for UH today, oh wait....another loss?...never mind. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Oh hey, you’re back. 

What is really sad and somewhat pathetic is that he/she's probably been waiting around for a week for an opening to be able to come back on here because he/she is so obsessed with this board

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

What is really sad and somewhat pathetic is that he/she's probably been waiting around for a week for an opening to be able to come back on here because he/she is so obsessed with this board

There's several posts and thread tagging me. Im not the obsessed one. 

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

11 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Coulda Woulda Shoulda. We almost beat Oklahoma but its still a loss. Point being you struggled to beat an FCS team. 

• Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Cougar King said:

Coulda Woulda Shoulda. We almost beat Oklahoma but its still a loss. Point being you struggled to beat an FCS team. 

You're right.  A loss is still a loss, and a win is still a win.  Point being, we won and are 2-0.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Sometimes it's just hard for a team to "get up" for an opponent in a lower division , especially when you are a heavy favorite. I'm sure that was an issue with UH being thumped by UNLV in their opening game.You do have a P5 program don't you?

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Nobody is being cute and funny this week, I wonder why?

So you think we're cute and funny on other weeks?

I guess that explains why you're here five years after the last time Houston played UNT. You can't quit us.

• Upvote 1