Texas State lighting up UTSA

2 minutes ago, Ken14 said:

I underestimated TXST, or is utsa that bad?

From what I've seen, it's somewhere in the middle.  Texas State's QB and offense looks impressive.  I think they could hang with (almost?) any team in the American.   But I do think UTSA has stepped back from where they've been the past few years.

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

21-3 in the 2nd quarter.

Am I supposed to be upset about our conference mates getting embarrassed like this?

Only if you care how our conference is perceived to be better than the MWC and the Sun Belt. We need our conference mates and ourselves to win all OOC games against G5s and FCS schools.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Only if you care how our conference is perceived to be better than the MWC and the Sun Belt. We need our conference mates and ourselves to win all OOC games against G5s and FCS schools.

I know, I know.  But sometimes the heart wins over the head.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

It's now 35-3, and the half still isn't over.  I think I heard them say that even at 28 points, it was the most anyone has scored on them in a half.

And @El Paso Eagle, if Texas State can do this to UTSA, maybe we can start licking our chops about doing something similar once our turn comes.

• Upvote 4

I guess I'll add this here... Northern Illinois with a former Northern Illinois player at head coach beat #5 Notre Dame on the road. Before being the NIU head coach, he was the RB coach for... the Baltimore Ravens.

Paging Coach Orr. Come fulfill your destiny in a few years. 

• Upvote 3