Looks like you have your QB

6 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Why was Stone not playing? Especially towards the end when Jennings looked awful

Can’t help but wonder if he was hurt. His offensive line was trash early and he got blasted several times. 4 rushes for -25 yards.

Edited by DentonLurker
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

What the hell happened to SMU tonight? The offense looked terrible.

Why was Stone not playing? Especially towards the end when Jennings looked awful

He is probably already asking about the Portal.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

What the hell happened to SMU tonight? The offense looked terrible.

I think the name Stone is cursed for sports.

10 hours ago, mustangfan said:

Must say I caught some of the highlights on ESPN and Morris looks pretty good.  Obviously South Alabama is not Alabama but his play thus far is encouraging.  We won our game 59-7.   I also see us winning this weekend against BYU, they have no chance of handling our offense.  Good luck against SFA that could be a tougher one than you think.

If by offense you mean your kicker, you were right. 🤣😂

Edited by BigWillie
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, mustangfan said:

Must say I caught some of the highlights on ESPN and Morris looks pretty good.  Obviously South Alabama is not Alabama but his play thus far is encouraging.  We won our game 59-7.   I also see us winning this weekend against BYU, they have no chance of handling our offense.  Good luck against SFA that could be a tougher one than you think.

Loop Trump GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I noticed one of the posts mentioned that the players have all been heading to the locker room at the end of the game, not staying for the playing of the Alma Mater.  Some of that is on the coach, but it also shows more of the impact of NIL/Transfer changes that are removing any remaining resemblance to the history of the game.

Eventually, the top few are gonna' finish turning this into a complete semi-pro league.  Let's hurry up and get there, with them completely splitting away before the game is ruined for the other 80% of the schools.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I honestly saw -11 and I assumed it was BYU -11

then I saw SMU -11

man…..it’s so typical of that program.  They got a fancy new patch on their jersey and all the money. But there’s still no substance. They barely beat one of the worst teams in FBS and then just got beat at home as double digit favorites. At home with what sounded like 50/50 BYU fans. But they can tout their attendance. Nevermind half the stadium wasn’t there to cheer for them. And They are such a “sexy” pick this year in their “P4” conference. Even though there’s really no substantive reason for it. They Bought their patch but underneath it same ole SMU. 

Embarrassing 

There is an asterisk next to anything and everything SMU.  And they know it.  And they embrace it.

• Upvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1