Expecting a sellout?

On 9/4/2024 at 1:29 PM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I doubt they open the wing tickets until Friday or so. If I had to guess, we will see a GREAT student crowd and probably around 23-25K total. Should be fun.

I agree about the students. I think there will be a great showing from them. The Maniacs have turned a corner this summer. It's proven by the fact that women's soccer was standing room only for a game on August 15th - before the school year even started.

• Upvote 6

On 9/6/2024 at 10:23 PM, Matt from A700 said:

I agree about the students. I think there will be a great showing from them. The Maniacs have turned a corner this summer. It's proven by the fact that women's soccer was standing room only for a game on August 15th - before the school year even started.

23,500 was a decent turnout.

• Upvote 4

It was a great Football environment last night. Historically speaking ..happy we won to keep them students coming. 

Thanks to SFA for bringing a decent crowd...lots of purple scattered thru the West side of stadium.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

It was a great Football environment last night. Historically speaking ..happy we won to keep them students coming. 

This was critical to keeping the new students engaged with UNT sports.   If they will say it was fun, we won, had a good time, etc...they will tell their friends that didn't come and next game we get more students!   

It's like when you try a new restaurant, and like it, and tell friends and come back for more.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, NT80 said:

This was critical to keeping the new students engaged with UNT sports.   If they will say it was fun, we won, had a good time, etc...they will tell their friends that didn't come and next game we get more students!   

It's like when you try a new restaurant, and like it, and tell friends and come back for more.

"According to a study by Nielsen, 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends and family over all forms of advertising."

• Upvote 1