Thursday and Friday nite games

2 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Anyone else watching SFA in this warm up game against a diploma mill?

They played two 5-minute quarters in the second half. That was one of the worst college football teams I've ever seen

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

They played two 5-minute quarters in the second half. That was one of the worst college football teams I've ever seen

Wow.  I didn't watch it, but saw SFA quit scoring after being up 70-0 at halftime.  I just thought they went conservative in the second half.

SFA beat Warner (Fla) 98-0 in 2022.  I don't see how those games benefit either program?  Players give up after a quarter.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, NT80 said:

Wow.  I didn't watch it, but saw SFA quit scoring after being up 70-0 at halftime.  I just thought they went conservative in the second half.

SFA beat Warner (Fla) 98-0 in 2022.  I don't see how those games benefit either program?  Players give up after a quarter.

They could have put up 100+ in the first half if they wanted to. I think SFA played one of their DBs at QB near the end

I think the 2022 was due to ICW going back to the Southland, and they had to scramble to find a game. I'm not sure what the hell last night was about.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

They could have put up 100+ in the first half if they wanted to. I think SFA played one of their DBs at QB near the end

I think the 2022 was due to ICW going back to the Southland, and they had to scramble to find a game. I'm not sure what the hell last night was about.

FCS Stephen F. Austin scored touchdowns on 11 consecutive drives and outgained its NAIA opponent by a total yardage margin of 675-40.

I think they also had rain during the game, as the photo looks sparse and attendance was only listed as 2014 fans?  

SFA_Story_Size_Pics.png&width=1920&heigh

• Sad 1