***OFFICIAL UNT vs. SOUTH ALABAMA IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

It's very discouraging that our defense is still trash. It's even worse when I think that we also have 3 defenders out today due to recently being incarcerated.

I don't see that side of the ball getting any better during halftime, so the offense needs to be near perfect in the second half or we will lose this game.

Edited by Side.Show.Joe
  • Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

Last year I found these games entertaining. This year they are just frustrating. I say they because this is one of many I feel will come. 

We tightened up defense in the second half last year. If we do that today we might win. But if we lose this game I will feel like it’s a giveaway. Frustrating. 

Stops and points hits. Stops and points please. 

GMG

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

PLEASE, tell me where I am wrong.

image.png.4e7d8c39bd7e7d51592f9e9911710fb6.png

Downvote from me for complaining about a downvote. But agree that we don’t seem to be progressing. Second half adjustments would be something we have not seen since 2013.

• Upvote 2
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

You take the 3 points at this stage of the game. We lost one last year bc of the same bad game management. Morris isn’t learning. And our QB isn’t so accurate to rely on him. Kick the FG. 

I agree. Just commenting on what actually happened.