New Bomber Jacket Rollout from Homefield

3 hours ago, NT80 said:

Not sure why they had to put the NT in yellow? 

NT in White would show up much better on that logo, plus yellow is not a school color.

And why not ‘North Texas’ on the back? The GD eagle has ‘NT’ on his chest! Sloppy. We got gypped.

Edited by billyboy85
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, NT80 said:

Not sure why they had to put the NT in yellow? 

NT in White would show up much better on that logo, plus yellow is not a school color.

Yeah the yellow bugs me too. They use it because that’s how the logo looked back in the day. BUT I don’t think anyone would complain if they changed it…

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Yeah the yellow bugs me too. They use it because that’s how the logo looked back in the day. BUT I don’t think anyone would complain if they changed it…

I have seen it in white on other apparel...

600_Row-One-Brand_vintage_north_texas_me

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

BUT I don’t think anyone would complain...

You have been a member of this board for way too long to be making crazy comments like this.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Stop being cheap. Buy somethingA lot of y'all look raggedy on Saturdays in the Fall in your one old green UNT T-shirt that looks like you also mow the yard in it on away weekends.

LOVE this. Go splurge on that $40+ shirt. Promise it’s going to look better and last longer than that $20 shirt. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Nike UNT polos are often $80 to $90... Peter Millar and Tommy Bahama logo'ed polos are $130.  Honestly, $160 isn't bad in 2024 NCAA team gear terms.  

I often worry that the UNT logoed gear situation is a perpetual doom loop of cheap UNT fans saying, "Damn, that's expensive," and never buying the nicer pieces. Then we never get any additional new nice gear. I feel like the new brands I've never heard of, like Homefield, take a chance on us for their first release of logoed gear, then you never see the collection expanded, or they drop us as a team entirely.  

We're all amazed when Dick's Sporting Goods IN DENTON TEXAS puts up a large UNT gear section; then, still, no one buys anything. Most sporting goods places in DFW have a shrinking assortment of our gear.  

Stop being cheap. Buy somethingA lot of y'all look raggedy on Saturdays in the Fall in your one old green UNT T-shirt that looks like you also mow the yard in it on away weekends.

Don't get me started on people who don't even try to wear UNT gear to Basketball.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

13 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Nike UNT polos are often $80 to $90... Peter Millar and Tommy Bahama logo'ed polos are $130.  Honestly, $160 isn't bad in 2024 NCAA team gear terms.  

I often worry that the UNT logoed gear situation is a perpetual doom loop of cheap UNT fans saying, "Damn, that's expensive," and never buying the nicer pieces. Then we never get any additional new nice gear. I feel like the new brands I've never heard of, like Homefield, take a chance on us for their first release of logoed gear, then you never see the collection expanded, or they drop us as a team entirely.  

We're all amazed when Dick's Sporting Goods IN DENTON TEXAS puts up a large UNT gear section; then, still, no one buys anything. Most sporting goods places in DFW have a shrinking assortment of our gear.  

Don't get me started on people who don't even try to wear UNT gear to Basketball.

YES!!!!!!