North Texas Football 2024 Preview

Good stuff from Adam found here. 

https://www.meangreennation.com/p/north-texas-football-2024-preview

We went and published an e-book. Again. Back in 2018 or so we first published the Season Preview in e-book form. Some people bought it. Some people got it for free for being MGN members. Now that we are substackers, we have changed the pricing a little bit. If you subscribe, you can get it for free on via Smashwords. You just need the coupon code. That all is behind this paywall that is coming up below ↓.

If you want to go ahead and purchase it you can right now at this link. It will be available at other digital retailers —some of whom I’ve never heard of — soon. It will not be available on Amazon but that is not my fault.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

thx I appreciate it. 

If you read the post you saw I wrote that I would be going a little deeper with more media (video, photos) on some things. I am putting it to the reader on what to go with first: https://open.substack.com/pub/meangreennation/p/previewing-2024-you-choose?r=du4qo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true 

I have re-watched a lot of 2023 and am (currently) two margaritas deep. Yes on a Monday. My quick take is that the defense suffered from a lack of Jimmys and Joes and not so much the scheme, although I think there is a responsibility on the DC to choose a scheme that will make his players better. Heacock (the Iowa State DC) actually scrapped his 4-2-5 scheme midseason to go to the 3-3-3 (as it is known) to fix some problems. 

I have hot sports opinions on the offense, as well, but that is relatively solid. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1