Anyone heading to Mobile for the big game?

I was discussing the importance of this game for UNT and to my surprise my better half agreed to let me go if I can figure out a way to do it on the cheap.  Is anybody interested in driving if I agree to split the gas?  Also possibly sharing hotel rooms, preferably something like OYO with twin beds?  We stay at those and they aren’t great but AC works and bed is decent.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

I was discussing the importance of this game for UNT and to my surprise my better half agreed to let me go if I can figure out a way to do it on the cheap.  Is anybody interested in driving if I agree to split the gas?  Also possibly sharing hotel rooms, preferably something like OYO with twin beds?  We stay at those and they aren’t great but AC works and bed is decent.

We've got 30 in our group coming from all over. Will it be just you or is your better half joining as well? I can add more people to our group for the same $13/ticket price. Where are y'all coming from? Feel free to PM me.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

I played one of the Robert Trent Jones Trail courses in Mobile for any golfers going. It's a good course but while it's part of the Trail I'm not sure Jones designed it. If interested you might want to check it out.

• Upvote 2

On 8/15/2024 at 11:41 AM, wardly said:

I played one of the Robert Trent Jones Trail courses in Mobile for any golfers going. It's a good course but while it's part of the Trail I'm not sure Jones designed it. If interested you might want to check it out.

Are you talking Magnolia Groves? It’s been updated like a lot of the RTJ courses- a little more heavy handed. Still great- wish I still had a trail card. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT78 said:

We have a Condo in Destin, Florida. If we’re there we’ll make the 2 hour drive and go. Seriously hope more than 30 people go…

30 (34 now) is just what's in our group. I'm sure there are still some I haven't reached. Additionally, 3 of those tickets are for a player's family/friends. So we must be past the allotted tickets for the team.

• Upvote 3